Thursday, February 26, 2009

Coming Back Soon?

Dear Journal,
Dally is gone. He left yesterday and should be there by now because he said that it would only take a day. I really hope that Pony got my letter, Darry really wants him to know just how sorry he is. I'll bet that Pony is worried too, just him and Johnny all by themselves. Despite everything they're still only kids, probably scared to death about the whole affair. Things are worsening with the socs too, that dead guy sure had a lot of friends all around town and now it's basically soc on grease anywhere and everywhere you look. Two-Bit got jumped the other day as well. Luckily, Dally and Darry happened to be walking along in that are and helped him out, but Two-Bit's a good enough fighter himself. He's pretty tuff with that foot-long switchblade. We did get a spy however, and surprisingly enough she's the dead guy's girl. She's a good spy and pretty enough, but she's nothing compared to my Sandy. I sent her my letter yesterday and I hope that she gets it very soon. I miss her beautiful face so much and it has only been two days. Back to Johnny and Pony, I'd like it if they'd both come back and turn themselves in, but I suppose that Johnny could get in some real trouble then. Anyways, I better be getting back now, with Pony gone Darry and I have had double the workload.
Sodapop Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment