Wednesday, February 25, 2009

They're Still Missing!

Dear Journal,
Things aren't looking up at all. Ponyboy and Johnny are still missing and the police search has intensified. Dally fed the police that bull-crap that they were in Texas but I don't know how long they can hide wherever it is that they are hiding. Dally won't tell us where they are but he's going to see them tomorrow and I have to give him my letter tonight. I hope Pony's alright. Him and Johnny are good kids at heart. I'm sure that those stupid soc's jumped them or something to cause them to react like that. I'm sure that the fuzz will understand, they both have a completely clean record. Darry's being more hard on himself for every minute that Ponyboy is still gone-he still thinks that it is his own fault for hitting him. I don't know what we'll do if Pony doesn't come back. Our whole gang is down too. Two-Bit ain't gettin boozed up like usual and worst of all, Sandy is gone. She left for Florida to live with her grandma yesterday. Her parents nearly hit the roof at the idea of marrying me. But we'll get married someday, you'll see. I'll send her a letter tomorrow, just so she know just how much I miss her. On the lighter side, I don't see how things could get any worse. Until next time....
Sodapop Curtis

No comments:

Post a Comment